During regular business hours, you can contact NSO's Officer in Charge of the Consumer Protection Unit and Staff Attorney Capt. M. Imprevento at (757) 664-4344.
Outside normal business hours, or if you wish to file your report online, please click the button below to use our reporting form. We'll receive it right away and will contact you as soon as possible.
In addition, the Virginia Attorney General's Office has set up a hotline to report fraud at: 1-800-552-9963
Fraud Watch Alerts
- Beware of job posting sites! Scammers are using fake ones to cheat you
- Text message circulating claims you have a package waiting - IT'S A SCAM!
- Be aware! This scam targets military members
- Man impersonating law enforcement to scam Norfolk residents
- NSO Warns Of Moneypak Scam
- Pop-ups on your computer try to trick you into providing vital information
- Don't be fooled! That is NOT a NSO employee calling you... EVER!
- The top scams of 2022
- VFW warns vets about potential scams related to the PACT Act
- Scammers appeal to parent's worst fears to try and trick them